Sunday, May 07, 2006

Let the Games Begin

My water broke this morning at about 6:00 a.m. I wanted to go back to sleep and call the midwife a little later. John was adament that "the sheet" the midwife gave us said to do something after your water broke and he was pretty sure it wasn't go back to sleep :-) So, we called Kristin and she said she would come by after breakfast to do an internal exam. She came by at about 11:00 a.m. and said I'm dialated 2 - 3 cms. Now, it's just a waiting game. I am having some mild contractions. If I'm not in active labour by 6:00 p.m., we'll likely have to go to the hospital and be induced. Hopefully, nature takes course before than. Either way there'll be a baby soon ...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So exciting!!!! I can't wait to hear your birth story! I am assuming I will be next, another week until my due date. I can't wait to see pictures of your little guy!

10:22 AM  
Blogger bunmaster said...

Congrats you guys! He's a cutie. Hope everything went smoothly Connie. Yay!

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home