Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Time Flies When You're Having Fun

Just under a month left ... I can't believe where the time has gone.

I'm feeling pretty good other than the fact my fingers have swollen to the size of large sausages and feel as if they have been frozen by the dentist. But, I guess that just comes with the territory at this point.

Just came from my midwife appointment and everything is great. The baby's heartrate was strong (140's to 150). My blood pressure was good and I'm measuring right on for 36 weeks (36 cm). Kristin (my midwife) said the baby is in the perfect position, though his head hasn't dropped yet.

Here's a few pictures:


(Sunday, April 9, 2006 - 36 Weeks)
I thought I hadn't grown much lately until I put on my bathing suit to go to prenatal aquafit last night. My tanktini is quickly becoming a string bikini - but I'll spare you those pictures


Dancer's Pose


Warrier 1

John took these just before I left for prenatal yoga on Sunday. I can't believe I can still do this ...

Here's one corner of the baby's room. Just wanted to let Nanny Vern see her curtain is hung.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home