Thursday, February 23, 2006

My, How You've Grown!





So, with all our technology I've been forced to resort to buying a disposable camera and getting John to scan the pictures for me. These were taken on February 12th or at 28 weeks along.

I'm now almost 30 weeks along. Not feeling all that great this week. I'm no longer happy pregnant chick this week. I have a cold yet again and have been feeling nauseous all week. I'm hoping the nausea is due to my cold and not the return of the dreaded morning sickness. I'm not even sure if that can happen. Although a lady at prenatal yoga said it happened to her during her third trimester. It feels very much like the morning sickness I suffered in the beginning though. You keep eating and eating, hoping to find something to make you feel better. Than it passes for a half an hour or so and returns. I have an appointment with my family dr. tomorrow just to make sure all is well.

We had our second prenatal class this week. I'm beginning to think that too much information might not be such a good thing. I am now completely horrified by the thought of an epideral and yet completely terrified of not getting one.

On a brighter note, John Jr. is now probably close to three pounds and still very active. Hard to believe I only have about 10 weeks to go ...

2 Comments:

Blogger bunmaster said...

Connie, you look so cute!
Sorry to hear about the cold & nausea. I had a couple of days in the last few weeks when it came back for me too but then the crazy heartburn overpowered it. As for the epidural, not as bad as you think (at least for me - I barely noticed it) & it's over pretty quickly. Then it's sweet, sweet relief.

9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

not to worry Connie, by the time you want the epidural, you won't care if the janitor is giving it to you!

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home