Sunday, November 06, 2005

Beginning of Week 16

Hi everyone,

After seeing what a great idea Laura's blog (that's short for web log - for anyone wondering what the heck it means) was, we decided to start one to keep everyone up-to-date on baby's progress. My morning sickness has subsided and my real only symptom these days is extreme fatigue. I'm usually ready for bed by the time I eat supper. These days by the time I get home from work the only thing I want to do is sit on the couch and read or watch t.v. I think John is secretly enjoying my new reduced speed.

We received our first baby donation this weekend. Chris and Lisa (neighbours from a few doors over) gave us a swing. When we brought it into the house, it was kinda scary yet exciting. Definitely made reality sink in a little.

There's really not much else to report. I have my first appointment with the obstetrician on November 28th.

As soon as John teaches me how to post pictures, I'll post a few of my belly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home