Sunday, June 04, 2006

Sunday, June 4th

Xander is getting more and more alert all the time. Yesterday he was awake and playing almost all afternoon. When he sits in his bouncy chair he has started to notice the toys hanging above and will smack at them with his hands. He's very social and likes to be constantly entertained when he's awake.

He's growing very quickly. His legs and feet are so long that he's grown out of most of his 3 month sleepers with feet in them.

On Thursday we went to get our pictures taken at Loblaws. Turns out picture taking is quite exhausting. We got one nice one of him sleeping and then we tried to get a shot of his hands and feet. He was having none of me trying to hold his arm up - so we stuck with the one pose. Here's a picture I took when we got home.


Hanging with my Aunt Joannie. He loves to be cuddled and particularly loves lying on bellies.


Enjoying some more tummy time on the quilt my Nanny Lush made me

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

E-mail me or call me anytime. It is crystalpruys@hotmail.com. Zoe must be on a growth spurt she wants to eat all the time and doesn't sleep all day and is really fussy. It makes it impossible to go anywhere. I can only be thankful that she is an angel at night, knock on wood.

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home