Thursday, March 01, 2007

At long last some pictures ...

Sorry everyone for the lack of updates. Xander is a real Cheerio monster these days. He likes to shove as many Cheerios as he can in his mouth at the one time. He is getting pretty brave with standing and likes to just use one hand now. Hey - it leaves the other free for eating Cheerios.

New winter accessories from my Great Aunt Judy. Okay people - I am not impressed. I can't eat Cheerios with these on my hands.

Excuse me Maggie, coming through ...

Sorry - I'll just be a second
Ahhh success - I've got the necklace


Look Mom - one hand ...

4 Comments:

Blogger Crystal, Eric, Zoe and Oliver! said...

Any teeth yet?

12:11 PM  
Blogger Connie said...

Not a one :-)

11:30 AM  
Blogger Crystal, Eric, Zoe and Oliver! said...

Oh my goodness, when are they coming in? Were you or John late teethers? Joce let me know that Georgia got her first tooth last weekend.

3:28 PM  
Blogger Connie said...

I'll have to find out. Not sure. I think I can see signs on the bottom.

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home