Monday, January 08, 2007

8 Months Old

Xander is eight months old today and is getting busier all the time. He manages to scoot around by turning round in circles and pulling himself forward with his heels. He has gotten up on his hands and knees a few times, but seems more interested in walking then crawling.

Here are some pictures of Xander in a new Backyardigan's chair we bought for him using a gift card from Uncle Steve and Tobi for Toys R Us. He is a little small for it yet, but he quite likes it. He trys to stand up when we put him in it. He's also wearing new PJ's I bought from money his Great Grandmother Brentnall gave him. Who says Christmas comes but once a year. Thanks again for the presents.

I love my new chair. I could sit and watch cartoons all day long - if only my Mom would let me.



He likes to turn around and check out the cartoon charactors ...


Who needs popcorn?? Thumbs are quite yummy. Xander doesn't suck on his thumb - he chews on it.


And for my next move I will attempt to stand up and hope that my Mom will catch me before I fall.


Ahhh, this is the life.


Maggie, I'll read this story one more time, but then you have to go to bed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Xander, you're too cute and getting to be a big boy. Mom does quite a good job taking your picture and the captions above them are great. It's like reading a story and you are the star!

Love Nan Green
XOXO

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home