Sunday, January 14, 2007

King of the Castle

John remarked the other day as we sat trying to feed Xander his supper that Xander was the "King" and I the "Court Jester". As the plastic cup perched atop my top head fell to ground in yet another attempt to get Xander to laugh, I couldn't help but agree.

King Xander is learning how to get his own way and testing his limits this week with his Mom and Dad. He has started to cry every time his Mom leaves the room - a phase I hope is shortlived.

Xander is still not crawling, but is getting close. He pushes himself backwards and gets up on his hands and knees.



King Xander got into a fight with the blueberries and guess who won.


King Xander and Princess Maggie


Has anyone seen the Sports Section?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zoe does the same thing when I leave the room, but it usually consists of crying out "ma-ma-ma". I hope she outgrows this as well!
Xander will be on the move any day now, did you baby proof your house yet?

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home