Sunday, February 04, 2007

Crawling was so yesterday ...

Xander has quickly tired of crawling and now wants to stand up using anything and everything as a tool.

I can do it ...


Standing is not as easy as it looks ...


Ta da!!!


Now I'm getting the hang of this. Look out Mom!


I still love to play with balls :-)


On my way for an outing to the park. Don't worry Nan, Mom has my hat on tight.


Swinging is fun.


I like to swing. Higher please.


Sliding is pretty fun too. I hope you catch me Mom.


I like to slide with my Mom better.


Okay people, I'm freezing here. Get me home so I can throw some more balls and practice standing some more.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Xander, you're too sweet. It looks like you were having fun in the park. I bet you slept good after you got home, after all of that fresh air. I'm glad to see that you are getting to use your new sleigh that you got from your Nanny & Poppy Lush. It looks like fun having your Mom & Dad pull you around.

Love you

Nan Green

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home