Monday, July 03, 2006

Busy Week

Sorry our ever faithful fans - it has been a very busy week. Nan and Pop Lush were visiting again and Xander got christened on Sunday.

Tuesday I took Xander to the well baby drop-in and he was 12lbs,.5oz. He's growing so fast I can't believe it. He's already grown out of his 0 to 3 mths clothes. I had to clean it out of his closet this week and I got a little sad that he's growing so quickly. He is becoming much more alert, constantly kicking his legs and moving his arms. He also will laugh if he's in the right mood. Although John is much better at getting him to laugh than me.

Lately he has been doing very well with sleeping through the night (knock on wood). He goes to sleep about 9:00 and doesn't wake up til 5:00 a.m. We have our two month appt with our family doctor on Wednesday. Hopefully the immunizations go okay.

My first date


But I still preferred my ostrich ...


My poppy finally got me to take a pacifier


My Canada Day outfit








Relaxing with Dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home