Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to my Poppys and Daddy. I hope you have a very nice day. In honour of Father's Day, I decided to smile long enough to let Mommy take my picture.

Excuse the camera strap - Mom got a bit excited trying to take my picture quickly.


Yesterday I went to a bridal shower with Mom. The ladies seemed to enjoy themselves, but frankly I was a little bored.


I am quite the sqirmin' hermin lately. I like to kick my legs in the tub and anywhere else for that matter.



I have my last appt. with the midwife tomorrow afternoon. Mom will keep you posted about my appt. I've probably gained a lot of weight though, because I've been eating quite bit lately.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I called Nana Green ,Nana Somerton ,just a click of the fingers.Baby Xander is getting to be quite the little man.He is so cute.I can't wait to see him some day myself.
love great auntie Roni

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home