Sunday, May 13, 2007

My Birthday Week Has Come to an End

And so Xander's birthday week comes to a close. Xander had quite the exciting week. Lots and lots of cake and lots of presents. Thank you to everyone for all the wonderful gifts.

Xander is developing quite the personality. This is his new look when he wants to play with something or he's not getting his own way. Here is is at Uncle Chad's and Aunt Joanne's obviously being subject to some great injustice by his Mom.


Playing in the yard before my party started on Saturday.


Here are my cakes:


I'm not quite sure if I like them or not.


I think I'll sample a piece and see what all the rage is about



Or perhaps I'll just drop it and practice my favorite word ... UH OOOH!!!


You guys carry on - I'll just read my new book


Kids, kids and more kids


Come on Dad - that Lawn is not going to mow itself


And I'm spent ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home