Thursday, November 16, 2006

November 16th

Check out my new tub seat. Now I can grab for all my floating toys.


What a good babysitter you are Uncle John - two babies - no tears


All ready for Mother Goose. My Mom started out with good intentions of posting this picture yesterday to wish Aunt Joannie a Happy Birthday. Opps - Happy Belated Birthday Aunt Joanne.


This was after my Mother Gosse Nursery Rhyme workshop yesterday. I got a bit frusturated watching some of the older babies crawling and I tried very hard to move my arms and legs to get to them. That with all the singing tuckered me out.


Perhaps I'll be the next Tommy Lee. I'm quite enjoying my drum set from Uncle Scott and Aunt Krista. I've figured out how to bang the two drum sticks together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home