Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I Knew the Bride When She Used to Rock N' Roll

Sorry for the lack of updates. It's been a crazy few weeks. Our new cousin Maggie arrived, a wedding anniversary, Uncle Scott's b-day, Dad's b-day, Mom's b-day, My Nanny's Lush's 50th b-day, and a couple of weddings to top it all off. What can I say, the Lushes like the month of August. Apparently everyone would like pictures of someone besides me. I really don't understand why since I'm so cute. But since you insist - here are some wedding photos:

Getting ready for the wedding. I really hope I don't spit up on this handsome vest. But I really can't make any promises.










I don't know about you Maggie - but watching weddings exhaust me


Proud Poppy


Proud Grandparents


On our way to breakfast


My Nanny's Lush's 50th birthday celebration


Everyone says I looked like my Uncle Scott when he was a baby. Can you see a resemblance?


Riding my new Winnie-the-Pooh my Nanny Green brought me


Playing today now that all our company is gone.



I can't seem to figure out how to put my legs back down ...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the wedding. Connie you look so beautiful hard to believe you had a baby just 4 short months ago, if I didn't know I never would have guessed. Xander looks to grown up in his wedding attire. See you 2 soon.

3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Connie,

Congratulations on your wedding. You looked so beautiful and Xander was just adorable.

Alison

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Connie and John,
Congrats, congrats! Looking forward to celebrating with you next weekend. All the best...

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home