Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Xander and Reed's new cousin

This handsome fellow is Xander and Reed's new cousin - "Peter Lush". He arrived last night, weighing in at 7lbs, 10 oz and looks the spit of his dad when he was a little boy. Everyone is doing great.
























This could be Scott's baby picture ...














Reed wearing Xander's "struction" hat. Xander likes to wear it and when he takes it off, he tells me Mommy, I'm not a "struction man anymore, I'm a wittle boy again".















Xander has been showing a few jealous tendencies these days and wants to do everything the baby does. Hard to believe a short while ago Xander actually took his naps here.














Enjoying a rare day where it was warm enough to go to a local water park.














My two handsome fellows out for a stroll















Reed watching his and Xander's favourite show, Toopy and Binou. As Xander says, Reed wants to watch the T.B. with me














Frankly you guys, I find your dinner conversation a little boring ....















Reed decked out in a new outfit from Nanny Green - fits perfect.













Chilling with Daddy...














Why is it you can never get two kids looking at a camera at once ...














I think I like cereal ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home